Posted: November 30th, 2015
Answer the following questions about Andrew Busch’s book:
1. What is the purpose of the book? What is the intended audience?
2. What specific questions guide the author’s research and analysis?
3. What are the most important conclusions of the book?
4. How do these conclusions compare to the material presented in class?
5. How effectively does the author use evidence and logic to sustain the conclusions?
6. How effectively does the author use language and rhetoric?
7. In what ways is the work guided by theories of presidential elections or other social
8. Are there any biases or preconceptions that influence the book’s analyses and conclusions?
9. What is the significance of the book?
10. What additional research and ideas are suggested by the book?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.