Posted: September 14th, 2017
1) The Positive and Negative Impacts of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Emerging Market Countries Essay. This was the core of another dissertation project on FDI, which has now changed to community development using ABCD with SDM Modeling(along with FDI as a potential community resource in developing countries).
2) Asset-Based Community Development Essay. This is the core of my proposal/dissertation and needs to be expanded with new research and referencing. The concept is to use this chapter 2 literature review to drive my forthcoming research based on the literature findings.
3) Dissertation Critique – System Dynamics Modelling Essay. This is the paper you wrote. I want to use System Dynamics Modelling and other modelling methods for chapter 3 for my methodology.
4) FDI Summary Paper. This paper is of limited value as the writer did not follow the direction to read the other two papers only to focus on the first essay (FDI) and then he got that wrong. Please skim the paper to see if you can find anything of value such as the research question. Instruction for previous summary paper: Proposal Outline: Community Development-FDI-System Dynamics Modelling – “10 page proposal outline regarding three essays (30 pages each) on Community Development-FDI-System Dynamics Modelling. No new research is required for this (just stack the references in order). What I am looking for is linking common themes from the three papers, possible synergies for my outline for chapters 1, 2, and 3. This will be used just for my information to prepare for my proposal. This should be fairly straight forward. Much of the methodology is based on one of the papers critiquing a dissertation.” Just skim through the paper to see if you can use anything from it.
5) Oral Defense Deck. This deck will give you a quick….
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.