Posted: September 17th, 2017
Book Summary: Voices of Freedom
- For this topic, please read numbers 2, 5, and 6 and write a summary about what the documents tell us about contact between Europeans and Indians.
- For document 7, what does it tell us about the reasons for English Colonization?
- For 10, what does it tell us about the Massachusetts Bay colony?
- For 11, what does it tell us about the treatment of dissenters in Massachusetts Bay?
- For 14, 20, 21, and 26; each deals with a different group: Free whites, women, African slaves, and Indians. As you read them, it will be easy to find characteristics of each group. But, is there commonality? Is there something which connects them to a common theme?In your summary, try to identify and explain a common thread which connects the different groups.
The summary for each document should include:
- The author’s name and significant biographical information. This would include anything which would help to explain why she or he wrote the particular document and which would help the reader to understand the document’s meaning and appreciate it intended purpose.
- A brief summation of the document’s content, the main ideas which it conveys to the reader.
- Analysis of what the document says about the historical topics which are being covered that topical unit.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers