ntegrating a quotation into your own writing, important skills in college and workplace writing.
Use the topic suggestions in the Topics of Interest resource in selecting a topic.
Topics to consider:
-Internet, World Wide Web, Internet 2.
-Web page design.
-Buying and selling on the Internet.
-Smart phones and e-readers.
-Pornography on the Internet.
-Political uses of the Internet and other technology.
This brief writing should also be on the same general topic that you are using for Essay 1 (See Attache u04a1_Final).
To complete this assignment successfully, follow these steps:
– Review sections APA-2, APA-3a, and APA-3b in A Writer’s Reference for information on integrating quotations into your own text.
– Read Rebecca Moore Howard, “Should Educators Use Commercial Services to
Combat Plagiarism?” (page 265).
– Write a brief, two-paragraph explanation of the major topics covered in the essay you have chosen from The Prentice Hall Essential Guide for College Writers. Your two-paragraph explanation of the topic addressed by the author should include a quotation from the essay. Your brief writing should include the author’s name and the title of the essay in the first sentence or two. Use one of the signal phrases in the Hacker text, page 454 to introduce your quotation.
– Include in-text citations in your essay and an end reference list with the citation for the essay.
Your reference should follow this model:
Author’s Last Name, Author’s Initials. (2011). Title of essay. In S. Reid, Prentice Hall essential guide for college writers. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
– Comprehensively analyze the writing strategies of an explanatory essay.
– Create a brief writing that integrates a quotation effectively and correctly, with originality.
– Employ all APA conventions for citation and referencing of sources in a summary and response, including appropriate signal phrases for summaries and quotations and accurate citations.
– Apply accepted conventions of grammar, punctuation, language usage, mechanics, and APA document formatting, without error.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more