Posted: September 18th, 2017
The assessment is based on the case study of: Saxon Plumbing Services London Ltd (SPSL),
1. As a result of the recession, suggest future changes that SPSL should make to their Marketing Mix in order to remain competitive when providing plumbing services. Remember to support your answer. (25 marks)
2. Critically analyse the challenges faced by SPSL (B2B) compared to those firms engaged in consumer marketing (B2C). (25 marks)
3. Peter and Harvey have highlighted the importance of relationships in B2B. Given the current economic climate, discuss to what extent relationship variables and business networks are likely to be important for SPSL both now and in the future. Make reference to relevant IMP literature in your answer. (50 marks)
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.