Posted: September 18th, 2017
Using the organization Delta Airlines, identify a Human Resource Management program, policy, procedure, or initiative that you believe needs to be changed. (You can research this company online) Your goal is to apply Kotter’s 8 Stage Process of Creating Change to the HR situation you have selected, with corresponding suggestions for how to put this change initiative into practice. Once it is formulated, you will present your recommendations to upper management.
There are two sections to this assignment. Please label all questions and sections.
Section 1: Change Management Plan
Write a 4 page paper in which you:
1. Describe the organization in terms of industry, size, and history.
2. Describe how the HR program /policy / process / procedure / initiative that has been proposed should be changed.
3. Describe three (3) reasons why this change is important to make.
4. Describe the recommended change.
5. Develop a strategy that illustrates how you would address each of the eight (8) Stages of Change (Establishing a sense of urgency; creating coalition; developing vision and strategy; communicating the vision; empowering broad-based action; generating short term wins; consolidating gains and producing more change; anchoring new approaches into the culture).
6. Identify potential resistance to change and describe how the resistance would be managed.
7. Outline at least three (3) communications strategies you would use.
8. Propose two (2) diagnostic tools to identify the changes that need to be made in organization.
9. Recommend two (2) strategies for sustaining the change.
Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Section 2 – Write two pages on the following:
1. Summarize the main points in the written report.
2. Create bullet speaking notes for your presentation to the shareholders in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
3. Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
The purpose of this assignment is:
1. Evaluate an organization’s readiness for change.
2. Compare theories of change management and select an appropriate theory for an organization change.
3. Evaluate the reasons why organizations change and the internal and external forces of change.
4. Create a change management plan.
5. Identify organizational changes that link to vision.
6. Evaluate strategies for communicating change.
7. Identify a range of action that can assist in the sustaining of change.
8. Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing organizational change.
9. Write clearly and concisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.