Posted: September 17th, 2017
compare two differing Asian philosophical views of police brutality
Your final paper is a 7-10 page paper that compares two differing Asian philosophical views of a specific personal, interpersonal or social problem and argues for which view is most (or more) compelling. Your paper should contain the following sections:
1. A brief, introductory paragraph.
2. A paragraph that explains why the nature of the personal, interpersonal or social problem you are addressing in the paper.
3. A section (as many paragraphs as you need) that discusses the first philosophys view of the problem. (You should have quotes, summarys and your own synthesis of these ideas.)
4. A section (as many paragraphs as you need) that discusses the second philosophys view of the problem. (You should have quotes, summarys and your own synthesis of these ideas.)
5. A paragraph or two arguing which conception of the problem is most compelling. (This should be an argument and not merely a report of your opinion.*)
6. A section in which you discuss some potential worries of your argument or issues in your argument that still need to be addressed. (One way you can develop this section is to explore the possible objections one of the other philosophies might have to your argument. Another way to develop the section is to discuss how the philosophy you are critiquing might address your critique.)
7. A concluding paragraph
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.