NOTE: Pages needed does not include Title page or Reference page.
When collecting data, it is important to be aware of the types of data being collected for further analysis:
• Give 3 examples of qualitative data and 3 examples of quantitative data that would be found when researching the following criminal justice topics:
• TOPIC: Juveniles being Sexually Harassed or Raped by Prison Guards
Wording surveys, polls, and questionnaires can be tricky to ensure that the individual responding understands the questions presented. For example, asking an individual whether he or she owns a car could lead to various results depending on whether owning a car means paying the loan on the car versus the entire car being paid off. Also, does this imply owning trucks as well?
• Give an example of a question that might be found on a survey, poll, or questionnaire that could lead to incorrect or confusing results.
• Graphs are very useful in visualizing data. Give an example of a type of data that would be appropriate for each of the following:
o pie charts
o bar charts
o line charts
Develop a questionnaire or interview with a minimum of 10 questions that address the criminal justice on Juveniles being sexually harassed or raped by prison guards.
• Make sure your questions are clear, concise, and unbiased.
• Consider the responses you might receive. Will these responses provide answers to the research question?
**• You must use each of the 4 question types (open-ended, dichotomous, multiple choice, and scale) at least once.
• IMPERATIVE: Have all questions related to your criminal justice issue been included?
Questions are clear, concise, & unbiased. 20%
Questions have considered possible answers. 20%
Questions include each of the 4 question types (open-ended, dichotomous, multiple choice, and scale) at least once. 20%
Questions fully address the criminal justice issue proposed by student. 35%
APA citations and references 5%
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more