Posted: September 17th, 2017
Please answer 1- 11 with a detail answer at least two paragraph per question
1. Assume you are new to your job, and on the first day you have a conversation with your boss, who says, “Satisfied workers are productive workers.” Do you agree with her statement?
Why? Why not? Please support your opinion with evidence from our readings. Please also remember to respond to your classmates’ posts to stimulate further discussion.
2.All; let’s think about the relationship between satisfaction and productivity. Is there a causal link?
3.Does satisfaction cause productivity?
4.Could it be the other way around?
5.Could you have one without the other
6.What is the link between perception and decision making
7. How does one affect the other?
8. All; in light of this week’s readings, think about a decision that you made recently, or some time in your memory’s past. How did your perceptions of the choices affect the quality of the process?
9. What went well and what could have gone better had you reflected on the perceptual processes going on within?
10. Hello Class this weeks reading case study may have more questions about Twitter than when you began. You are familiar with the concept of Twitting but you may not have an account. In the study it clearly shows there is a demand for the service; however, the high churn rate and the fact that 10% of the people generate 80% of the tweets is concerning.
How do you develop a Business model to 10% of your followers when the majority of tweeters have 1 follower?
11. It has been stated that IT provides a competitive edge to organizations. Can you think of a company that uses IT strategically? Perform some research on such a company
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.