Posted: September 18th, 2017
1. Thoroughly suggest how HR professionals can use online recruiting to more effectively support recruitment activities while reducing organizational costs.
2. Thoroughly recommend six (6) strategies to mitigate the unintended consequences associated with e-Recruiting.
3. Thoroughly propose two (2) approaches in which online recruitment can help ensure the employee’s psychological contracts are fulfilled.
4. Thoroughly suggest five (5) strategies you would use to attract high- quality candidates and members of diverse groups using an e-Recruitment approach.
5. Thoroughly take a stand on whether or not the attributes of a Website (attractiveness, quality, and ease of use) would affect your motivation to apply for a job with that company. Thoroughly justify your position with specific examples from four (4) business Websites that you are familiar with.
6. Thoroughly propose six (6) security controls that you would put into place to prevent unauthorized access to data and unauthorized disclosure of data when using e-Recruiting systems.
7. Use at least six (6) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.