• Gender and Communications
• No ESL Writers. Want perfect American English and good grammar.
• The text is: Gendered Lives: Communication, Gender and Culture, 9th Edition | 9780495794165 https://instructors.coursesmart.com/mycoursesmart Login: firstname.lastname@example.org Pass: Ontime99!
Please note these are different assignments; label and separate with different reference pages. Page break.
Forum 7: How do gender and culture influence one another? In what situations are genders closely associated with specific cultural characteristics? Can gender identity itself be a culture?
Forum 8: Describe your own gender using at least two of the frameworks in the textbooks. How do the descriptions differ? What does each framework highlight? What does each overlook?
Short assignment 4: Draft a method for solving a specific problem in gender communication. Analyze the problem, and explain how you would solve it, step by step. Hint: Choose a very realistic situation; avoid vague “societal” problems. Use Wood, Part II; for theoretical and methodological insights; cite any chapters you use in your assignment, as well as any other resources you use. 2 pages.
• Media comparative analysis essay – Choose two media products (TV show, film, magazine, book, web site) directed at audience of roughly the same age and socioeconomic status, but different genders (may include transgender). Choose an analytical framework discussed in the readings and apply it to compare the presentation of and assumptions about gender in the two products. Both products should be of the same medium–for example, two TV shows, not a TV show and a book. Assignments should be around 5 pages in length, and must include citations and a works cited or reference list. 5 pages.
• Payne, Kay E. Different but Equal : Communication Between the Sexes. Westport, Conn Greenwood Publishing Group, 2001. Ebook ISBN: 9780313000423. netLibrary (APUS holdings).
No ESL. American english writer only; perfect english required. The text is: Gendered Lives: Communication, Gender and Culture, 9th Edition | 9780495794165 https://instructors.coursesmart.com/mycoursesmart Login: email@example.com Pass: Ontime99!
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more