Posted: September 17th, 2017
You may choose from one of the following research essay questions or negotiate one of your own that is relevant to your professional, program or academic interests with the Course Coordinator. Any negotiated research topics must satisfy the Coordinator with respect to their alignment of the course aims and objectives. If you wish to negotiate the exploration of a particular line of enquiry, you must submit a request to the Coordinator three weeks prior to the submission or before.
The research essay is an individual assignment. You are urged to base your research essay on high quality academic publications such as peer reviewed journal papers or other academic texts in order to demonstrate a critical perspective in discussing the line of enquiry you pursue. You will need to refer to at least 17 sources.
1. What are the strengths and weaknesses to be considered in adopting a) an integrative negotiation and b) a distributive one? Support your ideas with reference to published work.
2. Choose to focus upon two national cultures and explore the influence a culture could have in terms of the communication involved where two such cultural parties are engaged in a conflict and/or negotiation. You are encouraged to critique the literature on cross cultural and inter-cultural communication in negotiation and conflict contexts in developing your anlaysis of the academic literature.
3. Drawing on the literature, identify and discuss the main causes of conflict in the workplace and suggest any implications and recommendations for management.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.