Posted: September 18th, 2017
Work as a group to develop a Group Presentation in the form of a PowerPoint presentation, essay, table, or any other format you deem effective to convey your ideas. This presentation should be a representative culmination of all six steps of the Group Project: Six-Step Problem-Solving Model. Summarize the social issue, your group’s analysis of the core problem, the possible actions toward resolution, and objectives of each action.
Your Group Presentation must include the following elements:
• Summary of problem
• Key actions your group will take for resolution (based on individual action plans)
• Expected objectives for the immediate future and 5–10 years from now
The following aspects should be evident in the Group Project:
• Research (using sources to formulate the presentation)
• Explanation (articulating the issue or problem to be addressed)
• Analysis (looking at the connections between the facts and assumptions when discussing your issue)
• Stance (taking a definitive perspective and calling for specific goals)
• Understanding (acknowledging any counter perspectives or problems related to proposed solutions)
• Implementation (listing concrete steps for both personal and collective steps to be taken to solve the problem)
• To prepare to share your Group Project:
• Designate one group member to upload your group’s Group Presentation by Day 4 to the Group Project Presentation Forum by clicking on the Post to Group Presentation Forum link.
• Also, save your PowerPoint Presentation as a PDF file and submit it to the Project Turnitin.
• Loeb, P. R. (2010). Soul of a citizen: Living with conviction in challenging times (Rev. ed.). New York, NY: St. Martin’s Griffin.
o Chapter 11, “Coping With Burnout” (pp. 287–315)
o Chapter 12, “The Fullness of Time” (pp. 316–353)
• Laureate Education, Inc. (Executive Producer). (2011). Communication for social change process [Interactive media]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Note: The approximate length of each of these media pieces is 3 minutes.
• Loeb, P. R. (n.d.). Soul of a citizen. Retrieved November 11, 2012,from http://www.paulloeb.org/soul.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our team of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.