Posted: September 18th, 2017
Briefly describe and discuss what your personal philosophy is regarding individual therapy, and how you have arrived at your philosophy.
Then describe and discuss the following: in your opinion and from what you have learned:
1) what are the uses of individual counseling
2) what are its strengths and limitations,
3) what are its likely benefits,
4) how can it be harmful,
5) what are the most important elements needed to have a successful therapeutic relationship,
6) what are the responsibilities of the client and the therapist,
7) what characteristics do therapists need to possess to do individual therapy,
8) what characteristics do clients need to possess to be good candidates for individual therapy?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.