Posted: September 18th, 2017
By having an automated system control in place in a security management maintenance plan, you will be able to override human error or human ignorance. Exploring the subject domains of the maintenance model will help you design an information security maintenance plan for your organization.
For this assignment, you will read a scenario and develop a security management maintenance plan.
- Click the link to read a scenario relating to information security maintenance.
Amy Windahl Scenario
- Create a Word document in which you will develop an information security maintenance plan for Sequential Label and Supply.
- Your plan should address each of the following areas:
- external monitoring and internal monitoring
- planning and risk assessment
- vulnerability assessment and remediation
- readiness and review
- document must be two to three pages.
- document must be double-spaced using a 12-point font with 1-inch margins and include your name at the top of the first page.
- Proofread your document to eliminate mechanical and grammatical errors.
- For citations, follow APA format
the attachment is Amy Windahl Scenario