Posted: September 18th, 2017
ECON 201 – Macroeconomics
Choose one of the following economists:
John Maynard Keynes
Ludwig von Mises
- Write a four to five page paper.
- Make sure you have personal information as birth date, where they live, and other relevant information.
- Their academic training.
- Where they have taught?
- Their degrees.
- What kinds of economic theories they purport?
- Explain their theories.
- Give examples of how their theories are applied.
- What works have they produced as books and papers and summarize?
- Why do you think they are important from your research?
- Why do you think their theories are important?
- What impact if any have they had on your life and the lives of your fellow Americans?
- In your opinion, is their work beneficial to the study of macroeconomics?
- What new things did you learn by completing this assignment?
- Summarize the paper in a paragraph!
- Don’t forget a good bibliography!
- Personal information – 5 points.
- Academic information – 5 points.
- Grammar, writing style – 10 points.
- READABILITY – 10 points.
- Content and answering most questions from above – 15 points.
- Summary – 5 points.