Posted: September 18th, 2017
1. MNCs face a fundamental strategic dilemma when competing internationally. Explain the complexities of the global-local dilemma facing multinational organizations. Compare and contrast local-responsiveness solution and global integration solution. Do not forget to mention multidomestic strategy, transnational strategy, international strategy, and regional strategy in your answer.
2. Some MNCs operate a single business. However, many MNCs have more than one type of business strategy. What are the basics of multinational diversification? How do they choose their mix of different businesses? Explain both related and unrelated diversification.
3. Entry-mode strategies indicate success or failure of a multinational corporation. A good entry-mode strategy can increase the opportunity for success and reduce barriers. Explain and provide examples of the different types of foreign country entry-mode strategies.
4. As a major form of political risks, the world has witnessed the impact of terrorism on the operations of multinationals, especially within the past decade. Explain the different kinds of political risks and tools multinationals use in fighting them.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.