Posted: September 17th, 2017
For an organisation that you know well (e.g., the organisation, where you are currently
employed or for which you worked in the past), using the relevant concepts, theories and
models introduced in the module, describe one person who could be called a leader and
analyse how effective this person’s leadership is and why it is effective.
The assignment should:
1. begin with a brief introduction outlining the aims and the structure of the assignment;
2. provide an informative overview of the organization, including the relevant
characteristics such as industry, location, size, and age;
3. identify the person who is a member of this organization and, in your opinion, could be
called a leader and explain what makes this person a leader;
4. analyse whether this person’s leadership is effective and why it is effective, using
appropriate theories/models of leadership (it might be advisable to focus on
contingency theories of leadership);
5. conclude with a summary of key points and implications.
The paper should:
justified, with standard margins (at least 2.5 cm on all sides), with all pages
2. be formally structured, i.e. divided into sections (and, if necessary, subsections) with
3. include the list of references, documenting all the sources used in the preparation of
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.