Posted: September 17th, 2017
Performance Analysis of Real-Time Traffic Over MPLS Networks
We want to Implement different scenarios using OPNET to measure the scalability effects and traffic
effects on performance metrics (End-To-End Delay, Jitter and Throughput) for conventional IP
routing (OSPF), MPLS and MPLS-TE. Our hypothesis and research question will be based on MPLS-TE.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.