Posted: September 18th, 2017
Grammar and Spelling: While no points are deducted, assignments should adhere to standard guidelines of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence syntax. Points may be deducted if grammar and spelling impact clarity.
The following items will be assessed in particular:
• Relevance (e.g. all content is connected to the question)
• Precision (e.g. specific question is addressed. Statements, facts, and statistics are specific and accurate).
• Depth of discussion (e.g. present and integrate points that lead to deeper issues)
• Breadth (e.g. multiple perspectives and references, multiple issues/factors considered)
• Evidence (e.g. points are well-supported with facts, statistics and references)
• Logic (e.g. presented discussion makes sense, conclusions are logically supported by premises, statements, or factual information)
• Clarity (e.g. writing is concise, understandable, and contains sufficient detail or examples)
• Objectivity (e.g. avoid use of first person and subjective bias)
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no futher Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.