Posted: September 17th, 2017
Programming and Software Tools in Mechanical Engineering
(1) Download ReliaSoft Synthesis Version 9 at
http://na.reliasoftdownload.com/Syn9Pack.exe. Please do not download Version 10
(available since August 5, 2015) because our license key does not work with Version 10.
(2) Install the software. You can simply use the 32-bit version. We use Weibull++ only.
(3) Use your cardinalmail.cua.edu to sign up.
(4) The DEMO Product License Key:A69B1A99-7B7F3D7F-92EC69E3-476BAE1A
(expires on August 28, 2015)
(5) A confirmation key will be sent to your cardinalmail.cua.edu email account. You will
need that key to complete the registration.
Stress analysis on a mechanical component was performed under simulated operating
conditions and the following eight observations were obtained:
Stress (MPa): 15.0, 20.5, 22.5, 23.5, 25.0, 26.5, 28.5, and 30.5
The strength of the component must be estimated based on the following 10 observations
of the strength data:
Strength (MPa): 18.0, 24.5, 28.0, 30.5, 31.5, 33.0, 33.5, 35.5, 40.5, and 48.5
With normal distribution assumption, what is the reliability of the component based on
An example of stress-strength analysis can be found at
Please submit the screen shots of your analysis on Blackboard. The screen shots should
include the one that has your name and the final result in it.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.