Posted: September 17th, 2017
Project Report –Industrial Air Quality
The Project Report will consist of a 11 page paper (plus reference) on the effects on air quality, and the
use and implementation of air quality control and regulations, in one industry or economic sector that
has large scale operations in this country or worldwide (i.e. auto manufacturing, petroleum refining,
hydraulic fracturing for oil exploration, harvesting of hardwoods in the rainforest, coal combustion
for power generation, computer product manufacturing, etc.; pretty much any industry of any
significance is fair game):
examine the industry of coal combustion for power generation.
Please focus primarily on pollution from the three primary categories of pollution we will focus on this semester:
(1) Criteria Pollutants (NOx, SOx, particulates, carbon monoxide, VOC’s),
(2) Toxic Air Pollutants (heavy metals like cadmium or hexavalent chromium, and
(3) Greenhouse Gases (carbon dioxide methane, N2O).
The paper should contain an examination and survey of the major sources (equipment, processes) of
air emissions from the industry being analyzed, the types of air pollutants emitted, the types of
controls available and in use, the health effects of those pollutants (including referring to case studies
of communities or environmental settings adjacent to some major sources), impact on world pollution
and climate change, and other socio-economic considerations.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.