Posted: September 17th, 2017
1. A proposal should define a problem and describe a solution that will persuade busy, thrifty, skeptical readers to support it.
2. Employ facts, not opinions, to bolster the argument for approval. Research similar plans or projects and cite them, emphasizing their successes and/or how your proposal resolves the weaknesses, omissions, or mistaken priorities apparent in them.
3. Analyze your plan or project, demonstrating possible outcomes. If possible, model a small-scale version of the plan or project, report on the results, and extrapolate how the full-scale plan or project will turn out based on the test.
4. Any discussion of financial or other resources should be conducted carefully and should present a realistic picture of the expense required.
5. Be meticulous in writing, editing, and design of the proposal. Revise as necessary to make it clear and concise, ask others to critique and edit it, and make sure the presentation is attractive and engaging as well as well organized and helpful.
A proposal should include the following elements:
Executive Summary: State the rationale for putting the proposal into effect, and summarize the proposal. (This allows a decision maker to quickly get the gist of the proposal, hence the name.)
Statement of Need: Detail why the plan or project the proposal recommends is necessary.
Project Description: Explain specifics of the plan or project, and how it will go into effect and how it will be evaluated.
Budget Analysis: Provide and explain how the plan or project will be financed and categorize and annotate operating expenses.
Organization Details: If the proposal is being submitted to an outside party, provide information about the beneficiary organization, including its mission, its stakeholders and who its serves, and the scope of its programs and services.
Conclusion: Summarize the proposal’s main points.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.