6) You just awarded a contract. You only have minor details that need to be conveyed to the contractor, and the contractor has had previous experience in producing the items or providing the services. According to the course material, what type of post-award orientation would be a sufficient alternative to a formal meeting?
combination of methods
7) The use of no-setoff provisions may be appropriate to facilitate a national emergency or natural disaster. True or False.
8) Identify a purpose of a post-award orientation.
To provide an opportunity for suggesting amendments to the final agreement
To achieve a clear and mutual understanding of the contract requirements
To alter the final agreement so that it reflects any negotiations that lead to contract award
To identify and resolve previous problems
9) Which of the following are forms of relief provided by contract clauses or from the basic rights of government under commercial contract law?
Government contract remedies
Contract compliance assistance
Contractor support remedies
10) The approved invoice is submitted to the __________ in accordance with Prompt Payment Act, and within the time standards agreed upon between you and the certifying finance officer.
11) Which of the following types of payment is the preferred financing method when a contracting officer finds them practical and a contractor agrees to their use?
12) Which of the following factors would lead a contract administrator to determine that a post-award orientation is vital?
Contractor has significant experience with few associated problems
Contractor has fulfilled multiple government contracts
Contract requires a relatively low degree of administration
Potential risks have not been addressed within the contract
13) According to FAR 42.1502, regardless of the date of contract award, at the time the work under the contract is completed, agencies shall prepare which of the following?
Post-award conference report
Customer satisfaction survey
Price negotiation memorandum
Contractor performance evaluation
Expert paper writers are just a few clicks away
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.