Posted: September 18th, 2017
Journal Entry One: New Strategies for Curriculum and Instruction
Your short essay should:
Use citations from the research when applicable.
Use professional writing protocols. Use professional language.
• How will understanding the achievement cycle change how you plan and deliver instruction?
• How can you align your lesson plans more closely to required national and state standards?
• Of the aspects of curriculum planning that you have learned, which will be most useful to you?
• How and when will you implement changes you want to make in curriculum? • What types of assessment do you use most often?
• How will you change the way you assess student progress?
Journal Entry Two: Changing How We Teach
• Which student-centered activities have you used successfully in the past?
• Which of the instructional strategies you have learned will be most useful to you?
• How do you expect your classroom environment to change when you implement changes in curriculum and instruction?
• What benefits do you anticipate from using standard-based curriculum plans and assessments?
• How can you work with colleagues to broaden the scope of these benefits?
Journal Entry 3:
Journal Entry Three: Preparing Students for the 21st Century
• In what specific ways can you better prepare your students for the challenges they will face in the future?
• How can you tailor your instruction to serve the diverse needs of your students?
• How do you expect your students to react to higher expectations and a more rigorous curriculum?
• What strategies will you use to help students adapt to changes in your class? • What is your vision for your students?
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.