Posted: September 18th, 2017
In this task you will write the final draft of your paper. Aim for a polished, error-free submission. The writing tone for your research paper should be formal and appropriate for academic writing. The information in the essay should be based on credible source material. The paper must follow APA documentation guidelines, and any sources that you cite in the paper must be included in the reference list. Likewise, any source in the reference list must also be cited in your paper. This is to ensure there is a reference provided for every in-text citation.
Note: An abstract is not required for this task, but we suggest that you include a title page.
A. Provide a final copy of your research paper (suggested length 8 pages) that incorporates the revisions you made. (Please name this file with the date of submission and the word “Final.”) Provide the following in your final draft:
• Provide effective introductory context.
• Introduce your thesis statement.
• Preview the main points that you will cover in the body of your paper.
a. Develop each of the main points in effective paragraphs with support from a variety of sources.
b. Use at least 10 credible sources effectively in your paper.
• Restate the thesis statement.
• Summarize the main points of your research paper.
a. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: When bulleted points are present in the task prompt, the level of detail or support called for in the rubric refers to those bulleted points.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.