Posted: September 18th, 2017
Should A Manager Be A Stakeholder?
For this paper:
• You will contribute meaningful, lively discussion via a paper regarding the following question:
Discuss why a manager should, or should not, be considered a stakeholder. Justify your reasoning with a minimum of 4 scholarly references. (Chapter one of textbook Lawrence, A. T., & Weber, J. (2014). Business and society: Stakeholders, ethics, public policy (14th ed.). New York, NY: Richard D. Irwin, Inc. ISBN: 9780078029479.)
• The paper must be at least 550 words and must contain real business examples from reputable business sources, include research from:
o 4 scholarly sources,
o The PointeCast presentations and the video presentation
o Incorporate major ideas from chapter one of the textbook in which the aforementioned question was taken, and
o Integrate biblical ideas (the PointeCaste and video presentations provide solid Biblical analysis, which is why they are required).
• To focus on specific points of application for corporate responsibility. You must not speak in vague terms while answering the question.
• Please refer to the “Guidelines for Use of Sources” that is uploaded to make sure you understand how to recognize a scholarly source.
• Also, be sure to follow the rubric below:
Expectations are consistently exceeded in all areas regarding content, analysis, synthesis, evaluation of topics, participation, timeliness, and writing style.
• Focuses on specific information based on the answer to the selected question and is answered in specific and clear ways, with much personal and professional application.
• Provides more than the required number and type of references asked for within the question.
• Advances the discussion in a way that contributes to the learning of the participants (provides new ideas and insights, asks probing questions that get to the heart of critical issues, and shares from personal and professional experience).
Grammar/Current APA: Contains minimal to nonexistent grammatical and APA errors.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.