Posted: September 17th, 2017
• 1,000-word minimum.
• Give your essay a title that clearly reflects your subject and findings.
• Include your name at the top of the first page.
• At the end of your text, include .jpgs of all images that you refer to in your essay. Include Artist, Title, Date caption information for each image and label each image with a Figure number (e.g. Fig. 1). In your text, insert figure numbers where appropriate to refer to your illustrations.
• Provide citations and documentation for any written sources you used, including print and digital books and articles and websites.
• Organize your essay in three sections: Introduction, Descriptive Analysis, and Comparative Analysis.
• Begin your introduction by stating your main claim, thesis, or finding. Then outline the most important descriptive and comparative observations or evidence supporting your claim. Use appropriate critical terminology to describe the image. Identify images for comparison using visual research resources such as Artstor.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.