Posted: September 18th, 2017
Seeking someone to complete the following assignment for me. I don’t have time to complete this with another class project I’m currently working on. It’s a pretty short assignment & doesn’t need to be exceedingly amazing quality work, just enough to get me a passing grade. Therefore, I don’t want to break the bank on this. Need it for tomorrow afternoon and needs to be 100% original work as I will be submitting it via “TurnItIn.Com” which checks for plagiarism.
The assignment is as follows:
1) Assessment is a comprehensive interview to determine the nature, severity, and cause of the client’s problem. An effective substance abuse assessment should, at a minimum, elicit information on background, problems, current functioning and motivation for treatment.
Using DSM-5 criteria for substance use disorders (chapter 1 slides!) AND motivational interviewing principles (Chapter 3) you have learned during this course, you will create your own substance abuse assessment questions following the format listed below:
2) Discuss lifestyle balance, changes in thinking, coping with negative emotional states and social pressure in the context of relapse prevention (see slides chapter 5 and 7).
3) Discuss inherent attributes of group counseling and the difference between client compliance and client internalization (chapter 6). 1-2 paragraphs.
4) Discuss how chronic substance use affects the brain (1-2 paragraphs). See slides chapter 2.
5) In family substance abuse treatment, there are 3 stages in treatment: attainment of sobriety, adjustment to sobriety, and long term maintenance of sobriety. Discuss how a newly abstinent family member can initiate a family crisis. (Chapter 8) – 1-2 paragraphs.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.