Posted: September 18th, 2017
The glass menagerie.
Tennessee Williams provides extensive and detailed stage directions for The Glass Menagerie. Readers are given a very specific account of the play’s setting.
- Review the stage directions and, in your discussion post, identify the most important aspects of the setting.
- Then, consider how these elements contribute to the central ideas of the play.
- Does the setting symbolically reflect the conflicts faced by the characters?
- Does it constrain and limit the characters?
- Does it represent their desires and motivations?
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.