No matter what kind of academic paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at HomeworkDoers. Save more time for yourself.
After reading The Chrysanthemums, by John Steinbeck, describe what you think the theme(s) of the story is. In order to meet the requirements of this prompt, you will need to provide a thematic sentence for the story, and then offer up specific instances, lines, and details to explain how that theme is supported. If you would like to discuss 2 themes, you may. However, your essay should still read as one cohesive assignment.
(THEMES: The problem with isolation and assigned gender roles in a married relationship)
at least 3 in-text citations from the story, and at least 1 citation from an outside, academic source.
– an introduction that clearly introduces the ideas in the prompt
– a thesis that makes your opinion on the prompt clear
– at least 3 body paragraphs
– at least 3 in-text citations
– a conclusion
The annotated bibliography should be in MLA format
– a short summary of the source (at least 3 sentences)
– a brief discussion of the relevance, credibility, and usability of the source (at least 3 sentences)
– a brief discussion as to how you might use this source in your essay (at least 1 sentence)