Posted: September 18th, 2017
Read the attached article and answer the The following questions pertain to: Schwarz, K., Mion, P., Hudock, D., & Litman, G. (2007). Telemonitoring of heart failure patients and their caregivers: A pilot randomized controlled study. Progress in Cardiovascular Nursing, 23(1), 18-26.
8) What is the purpose of this research?
9) What is the research question (or questions)? This may be implicit or explicit.
10) When reviewing research articles, most authors describe the design of the study. Did the authors describe the design of this study? If so, give a description.
11) What characteristics does this study possess that are quantitative in nature? Review Chapter 2.
12) Is this study retrospective or prospective? Explain your answer.
13) What is the evidence that this journal is peer-reviewed? Does the journal have an editorial board? (Look for the journal%uFFFDs website to discover this information)
14) Is there evidence of any conflict of interest that might introduce bias into the way the study is designed, or the way the results are viewed? Do the authors have any potential financial gain from the results of this study?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.