Posted: September 17th, 2017
Topic: Gender and Comm
• Gender and Communications
• No ESL Writers. Want perfect American English and good grammar.
• The text is: Gendered Lives: Communication, Gender and Culture, 9th Edition | 9780495794165 https://instructors.coursesmart.com/mycoursesmart Login: email@example.com Pass: Ontime99!
• Scholarly article analysis – Select a scholarly article from one of the Online Library databases. Write a short paper, 250-500 words in length, in which you summarize the article (1-2
paragraphs); analyze the article, examining the strength of its thesis/hypothesis, method of investigation, analysis of data, and conclusions (4-5 paragraphs); respond to the article with questions
and comments (1 paragraph); and discuss the potential implications of the article on your understanding of the topic and on others (1 paragraph). Each student should review one article. First come,
first served. No article may be reviewed more than once. Include citations and a works cited or reference list. 2 pages.
• Short assignment 3: Case study. Discuss, from your observation or past experience, a specific social, ethnic, or national culture in which gender is characterized differently from your own
neighborhood, and you associate with them regularly, you can discuss it. Cite any outside resources you use. 2 pages
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.