No matter what kind of academic paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at HomeworkDoers. Save more time for yourself.
Based on reading of chapter 11( please make sure all answers are based on readings from chapter11 only) in our Through Women’s Eyes textbook, authors Ellen Carol DuBois and Lynn Dumenil, answer the following questions. Be sure to type your answers using this sheet. Remember to write in complete developed sentences. Questions need to be answered , though not just in a literal sense, but in addition with more than the occasional example as evidence in support of the answer. The explanations provided must be well beyond the minimum and suggested a clear, confident, nuanced, and full understanding of the key issues raised by the questions. The paper should be neat and readable and totally in conformity with college level work. Remember, you’re not just answering a question, but providing a thoughtful explanation supported with detail.
1. How did women’s liberation inspire a new kind of feminism?
2. What was the “broader challenge” (p. 678) posed by sexual liberation in the late 1960s?
3. How was women’s liberation inspired by black power?
4. Why did women’s liberation writers revive the term “gender”?
5. What obstacles did Mexican American women face in forming their own women’s movement?
6. Why did Johnnie Tillmon say she was a statistic?
7. What fundamental issues within the women’s movement were raised by women of color?
8. What was the “feminization of poverty” that began in the 1970s?