Posted: September 18th, 2017
1. Business Description – Should provide the background and history of the business. Also contain the goals as well as the product or services description being proposed. It also discuss the supplier information, agreements and ownership structure and legal considerations
2. Business Opportunities – Should contain the potential customer, geographical area, business competitors.
3. Marketing Strategy – Should present the costing and pricing, sales projection, and marketing plan.
4. Business Operations – Should include the operational function, services offered, and personnel.
5. Finances – To include the revenue, expenses, and financial projections.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.