Posted: September 17th, 2017
In Module/Week 8, you will write a 1,200-word (4–5-page) essay using the Toulmin model argument in response to 1 of the following prompts:
• What specific action(s) should Christians take regarding the environment and its preservation or restoration?
• Is Berry correct in his view that single-issue movements (such as soil conservation or clean water) inevitably fail (Muller and Wiener 331)? You will need to give some specific, documented examples of success or failure.
Be sure to follow the writing processes guidelines: gather all of your information, plan the direction of your essay, and organize your ideas by developing a 1-page thesis statement and outline for your essay. Format the thesis statement and the outline into a single Word document using current MLA, APA, or Turabian style (whichever corresponds to your degree program). Submit the thesis, outline, and draft by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7 for instructor feedback.
For this assignment, be sure to:
• Follow the appropriate formatting style for your degree program (MLA, APA, or Turabian).
• Use at least 5 external sources (including relevant readings in your textbook and/or any other sources you might find).
• Use a combination of quotes, summaries, and paraphrases.
• Use signal phrases and proper in-text citations.
• Include a references/works cited page, which lists all sources you used, including any images. Note: Any images you might use in your essay to support your argument must not take up more than one-third of a page (with 1-inch margins), and they will not contribute to the total page count for the assignment.
• Conduct your own research. Some website resources are listed in the Reading and Study folder; however, they are just a start.
• Use the grading rubric, the Outline Suggestions document, and the proofreading checklist (provided below) to revise your essay.
• Include your thesis statement and outline on a separate page at the end of the document.
• Type your degree program and which style of writing you are using (MLA, APA, or Turabian) on the title page of your so that your instructor can grade your essay accordingly.
Be sure to fully cite all quotations, summaries, paraphrases, and images. If you fail to give credit for outside material, it will be regarded as plagiarism and will result in a “0” on your essay and possibly course failure.
Note: This assignment must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8 and must include a title page, the essay itself, a works cited/references page of any primary or secondary texts cited in the essay, and the thesis/outline page. Do not forget to write your degree program and whether you are using MLA, APA, or Turabian on the title page and in the “Submission Title” field when submitting your paper.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.